Post Purchase APIs
Get started with Brink Commerce API
About the guide
The purpose of this guide is to walk you through direct integration with Brink Commerce API and get you acquainted with Brink Merchant Portal, our administrative interface.
We use Klarna Checkout as the payment method in this example to minimize the number of required steps and preparation.
How it works
This basic integration with Brink Commerce API consists of four main steps.
- It starts with setting up all the prerequisites in the Brink Merchant Portal; a
- Next we need to create a
productthat we can buy, which will give us everything we need to create an
- The first part of the purchase is to add a
shipping optionto a
- The last part is to create an
cartand perform a
To be able to complete all the steps previously described, you need the following:
- API credentials to a Brink Commerce test environment - Don't have them yet? Get in touch.
- A Brink Merchant Portal user
- A website where you can embed the Klarna Checkout snippet
- A server backend of your choice to make HTTP requests towards Brink Commerce API.